2013 licenses and club memberships are now available. These licenses are valid from the day of issue until December 31, 2013.
Existing members who have forgotten their login details can contact email@example.com to get access instructions for their renewal.
|2013 Scale of fees – CCCC – Expiry 31/12/2013|
|Category||CA/CSV fee||Club fee||Total|
|Masters < 65||$198.00||$37.00||$235.00|
|Masters > 65||$121.00||$34.00||$155.00|
|M19 / W19||$198.00||$32.00||$230.00|
|M17 / W17||$121.00||$29.00||$150.00|
|M15 / W15||$121.00||$29.00||$150.00|
|M13 / W13||$60.00||$30.00||$90.00|
|M11 / W11||$60.00||$30.00||$90.00|
|* Introductory license for Unders 9 – 13 which does NOT allow Open racing; Club events only|
|*** Recommended licence for a non-competing member proving insurance cover for recreational events and training|
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are intending to race, you must select a “RACE” membership category. Scroll down the options past all the “RIDE” categories as these are only applicable for members who do not race but only ride in mass participation rides. Look for “Race Elite”. “Race Junior U15″ etc. A “RACE” membership is required to race at Glenvale, Sandown, Packer Park, winter road races, Cycling Victoria open events or to participate in CCCC’s Junior Development Program (JDP).
New members: can use the online membership facility provided by Cycling Australia. Select Cycling Victoria as the state, then Carnegie Caulfield as your preferred club and you will receive an email from CA confirming your membership, which also acts as a temporary license to enable you to begin racing immediately. CA will post your membership card direct to you. To join online: https://memberdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=registration_0&RegistrationMode=1&OrgID=4912
Existing members: All current or past CCCC members should take advantage of the quick and easy on-line license renewal option provided by Cycling Australia (CA). CA has asked us to encourage as many members as possible to use this service for a number of reasons – not only will help reduce administration costs and turn around times for CA, which helps keep licence fees down, but a reduction in paper licence forms has obvious environmental benefits (think of all the trees, man!). It also means you won’t need to wait in a long queue on race day to get your membership sorted.
Please note that if you require a transfer from another club, you cannot use the on-line renewal system.
For those who have reservations about online transactions, new members or those who require transfers, CCCC will continue to have hard copies of membership paperwork at all our events.
Directions for on-line renewal:
- Go to the CA website, https://memberdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Registration_0&OrgID=4912
- Enter your CA allocate temporary user name and password
- Check and update your contact details
- Read and acknowledge (tick the box) the conditions of membership
- Complete credit card details – you will be charged an ‘all up’ fee which includes CCCC club fee, CA and insurance levies
- Print the confirmation email and bring it along to all CCCC races as proof of your 2011 membership until your plastic license card arrives direct from CA (normally a 2 – 3 week turn around)
Payment: we accept payment by cash or cheque. Credit card users should use the on-line facility.
Not ready to start racing just yet? A Cycling For All License may be for you
Many cyclists are reluctant to take the step from recreational rider to joining a cycling club for fear that their cycling skills are not adequate. The Cycling For All Licence is the perfect product to allow us to introduce new members into the cycling club atmosphere through a range of participation rides and skill based training programs. It is a non-competitive licence allowing cyclists to participate in events run by clubs or promoters for the sole reason of just ‘having a ride’.
The Cycling For All Licence has been available for the past few years, however the benefits of the licence have significantly increased recently, making the product exceptional value. The benefits of the Ride It Licence are as follows -
Comprehensive, around the clock insurance coverage during logged training or social riding (individual and/or group) including organised events.
- Personal Accident
- $20m Public Liability
- Third Party
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
The Ride It Licence offers you more than just great insurance. You will have the opportunity to develop your cycling through the following -
- Introductory cycling skills programs (eg. J Cycle, Skill Cycle)
- Experienced accredited coaches
- Cyclo Sportif mass participation rides at discount rates
- DISC velodrome training options
- CycleSport Victoria website ‘Coaches Corner’
- Competitive licence upgrade options
- Free supporter pack including tote bag, drink bottle, socks and stickers.
- Official Cycling Australia and club membership
- Discounted CycleSport Victoria apparel
- Regular e-newsletter
- Optional bicycle insurance
The Cycling For All Licence is an extremely affordable option, and is priced as follows -
Under 19 or younger $50